Fat burning foods
While it is true that no product is magical to lose weight, there are foods to burn fat. Regular consumption will help you to better metabolize your body and achieve your goal of looking and feeling better. We introduce you to some fat burning foods:
1. Apple: This fruit is ideal to consume at any time of the day. It is a very healthy snack. The shell has pectin, a mixture of acidic polymers that generate a feeling of satiety and, if that were not enough, delay the absorption of fats. It is noteworthy that to digest an apple of 85 calories, our body burns 95.
2. Grapefruit: It has a lot of vitamin C and an enzyme that breaks down fat molecules. It is ideal to consume at breakfast or before eating to burn more fat. Try it as a juice.
3. Meats and eggs: These foods are rich in lysine and methionine, essential amino acids to synthesize carnitine. The latter is a substance that helps to burn fat while we exercise. For this reason, they cannot lack in a balanced diet plan.
4. Mushrooms: They are high in iodine, a primordial substance for the functioning of the thyroid - the gland in charge of burning fats. Remember that iodine is also present in sea fish, seafood, spinach and carrots.
5. Dairy products: It is advisable to consume three servings of dairy a day as they are rich in calcium, which accelerates the combustion of fats.
6. Cinnamon: Cinnamon prevents glucose from rising sharply when consuming sweets. Remember that too much glucose raises our insulin, which turns food into fat. Therefore, it is good to add cinnamon to the desserts.
Keep in mind that these fat burning foods are effective as long as you are consistent and reduce your amount of carbohydrates in addition to the daily practice of exercise. Only then will you achieve satisfactory results. You can do it!
Sources & References: